- There are no refunds available for advance purchase bookings and full payment for your stay will be taken on booking, this is non-negotiable.
- For all standard bookings cancellations are free up to 24 hours prior to the date of arrival, after this time a first night rate will be charged against the guarantee credit/debit card.
- For group bookings of more than 5 apartments, there is a minimum cancellation notice period of 7 days, after this time a first night rate will be charged against the guarantee credit/debit card for all booked apartments
- Once you have checked into the property on your arrival date and the full payment for your stay has been taken, as per the terms and conditions of the reservation. If you choose to depart earlier than your departure date, there is no refund for the remainder of your stay included
Do you offer accessible apartments?
- Yes, some of our apartments are wheelchair accessible, please contact the hotel directly to discuss any further requirements.
Can I smoke in my apartment?
- No, our apartments are non-smoking. If a guest smokes in their apartment during their stay the full deposit will be taken as a cleaning fee.
How often is my apartment cleaned?
- If you are staying between 1 and 3 nights your apartment will not be serviced during your stay.
- If you are staying between 4 and 6 nights you will receive a ‘basic service’.
- If you are staying for 7+ nights you will receive a ‘full service’.
- Waste disposal service is available throughout your stay.
- There are further service options available for your stay, please contact a member of our team for details.
Do you offer complimentary toiletries?
- Yes all of our apartments offer Damana complimentary toiletries, including a hand soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
- Further toiletries can be purchased at the property!
What extras does my apartment offer?
- All of our apartments come with storage, coat hangers and hairdryers.
- Ironing boards and irons can simply be requested by a member of our team.
How many people can stay in the apartments?
- We offer standard and executive apartments which can accommodate 2 guests.
- We have family apartments available which can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Visitors are welcome until 11pm, just simply fill out the visitor book on arrival. After this time the hotel is strictly residents only.
Are children welcome?
- Yes, any child under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Do you allow pets?
- Yes we do allow pets, there is a fee of £20 per pet, per night. Please contact the hotel directly to discuss your pet requirements.
Is there a deposit required for my stay?
- Yes, there is a refundable deposit of £50 per apartment, per stay, to cover any potential damages, this can be covered by cash or credit card and will be returned on departure
What time can I check into my apartment?
- Check-in is 3pm, you are more than welcome to contact the hotel before to see if your apartment is ready earlier, alternatively you can store your luggage whilst you wait.
What time is check out and can I book a late check out if required?
- Check-out is at 11am.
- If you wish to vacate your apartment at a later time please speak to a member of our team and they will confirm the late check-out charges.
Do you offer an online check-in?
- Yes you are more than welcome to check-in online ahead of your arrival, look out for the pre-arrival email you will receive 48 hours ahead of your stay! You will find the online check-in link from there.
- Alternatively you can check-in via our self-service stations on arrival, there will be a member of the team onhand to help
- On arrival you will have the choice to either collect your keycard from a member of the team, or download the 'JustIN Mobile' app and we'll arrange to have your apartment access card directly on your phone!